Monday, January 29, 2024

week 72: BING

hey y'all,


this week my compaion and I have been working super hard. one day she asked me "hermana how come you are so spirit led and you know exactly where to be?" I really thought about an answer and I responded, "i dont know whenever i get a thought or impression i act on it immediately. " I then thought of why I came here on a mission and why i left everything to come here. I was acting on a BING, the Lord gave me revelation to know that I need to be here. I'm still trying to figure out exactly why but I just acted. her question reminded me of a talk (I'll try to attach it but sometimes it doesn't work lol) The talk speaks about the importance of acting on spiritual promptings right when you get them. if you have a thought come to your head to reach out to someone who you haven't even thought about in years, "BING" that's your revelation. that is a good thought that didn't come from you. it came from God and he wants you to act on the prompting he gave you. Hevenly trusts us to be his angels 😇 here on earth 🌎 

we found 10 new people to teach!!!! I'm so excited to see how they progress in the gospel and how the gospel changes 🙌 them. 

we got to go on an exchange with ozzy and we had a dog follow us for 2 hours knocking doors 🚪 we named him Sam he's super cute. 

Love you all bunches 💗, 
Hermana Wait 

If you ever want to send me a letter i will love to write you back :)) 
12130 Pebble Hills Blvd, El Paso, TX 79936 Apt M307






















No comments: