hey y'all,
we have been trying to get in contact with this Hermana who has not gone to church in a really long time. we have gone by her house 🏠 the past few weeks and nobody answered. finally this week we were able to get in. as we walked in to her house I saw in one of her back rooms something very familiar 🤔 I asked her if she had a collection of something and she said yes. she took us back to her library where it was filled with over 200 barbies. I was absolutely in shock. my child self would have been in heaven!!!! she gave us a little tour of what she had which was basically everything lol including all the twilight characters (thanks aunt Deb for the Edward doll) I'll include pictures of what part of it looked like lol
since I am going home soon our ward mission leader (who is a personal trainer) offered to train us 2 days out of the week. obviously I said yes 🙄 so I convinced my companion and the sisters I live with to join us. we are now waking up at 5:50 every morning 🌄 to work out!!! haven't worked out like this in over a year so it feels good to get back in shape 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
we saw a miracle this week with one of our recent concerts. he invited his nephew to church and we started teaching him about the gospel. he loves learning ❤️ and he loves reading 📚 the book of mormon!!!
my birthday (valentines day) is coming up soon lol. so I bought my favorite valentines 💝 candy!!!
Love you all bunches 💗,
Hermana Wait
If you ever want to send me a letter i will love to write you back :))
12130 Pebble Hills Blvd, El Paso, TX 79936 Apt M307
I’m gonna be in the top 3. Love the stories. Work hard and give everything you’ve got. You’ll be so glad you did.
uncle kendric








No comments:
Post a Comment