Monday, January 1, 2024

week 68: Happy New Year!

hey y'all 


I finally had the opportunity to introduce Hna Mitchell to my sonic drink 🍸 addiction.... she is now also addicted
.... SOOO sonic gift cards are now being welcomed again ☺️ 😊 

we also had the opportunity this week to hear from our Mission president at zone conference πŸ™Œ he taught and trained us on how to be better disciples of Jesus Christ for the rest of our lives. it made me reflect on my mission and what I had learned πŸ’― i realized that my relationship with the Savior changes everything. 

Sister starr 🌟🌟 joined us this week. literally feel like I'm just hanong out with my best friend and doing the Lords work with her!!!! 

I had the opportunity to go to the baptism of Ana's kids on Saturday! I had the opportunity to teach and watch Ana get baptized when I was in Rio Grande. Hna Billeter and I worked hard πŸ’ͺ🏽 on helping her girls have the desire to be baptized. they decided to be baptized this past Saturday!!! they were so happy and excited to make this covenant with our father in heaven ❤️ 

Love you all bunches πŸ’—, 
Hermana Wait 

If you ever want to send me a letter i will love to write you back :)) 
12130 Pebble Hills Blvd, El Paso, TX 79936 Apt M307



















No comments: